Tuesday, February 06, 2007

An Elijah update




6 months ago...we had a sleepy, angel with dark hair....










Now...we have a loud, squealing, clucking, raspberry-ing, cooing occasionally, almost consonant speaking, sleeping-all night, but never cuddling 6 month old with light hair! Elijah is so much fun and very smart and strong! We love waiting to see what he'll do next. His mouth is a playground. He's also enjoying cereal (3 different kinds), sweet potatoes and slowly moving into the green stuff. He enjoys long naps and playing with friends (cousin Lena, Andrew Schumacher and Northland Breastfeeding support group buddies). This is the LIFE!


5 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Stoop'n said...

He's adorable!! I love all the pictures! Go Tony G. - he's my favorite too (I have his jersey!). I wish we lived closer - he and Carson are doing all the same things!! Have a grea day!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Yay! I love how Eli sits up so well and is so photogenic! and I love the 6 month shirt & jersey! Andrew misses his BFF and wishes they had not been so lazy on Sunday and had more time to play! :)

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Cute boy! We need to get Emme some face-time with Eli...she is not a fan of cereal...maybe he could talk some sense into her.
I'm sorry that our decision to leave staff has caused some fear. We'll talk more when I see you during Ldship II?

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger laurenashleypayton@sbcglobal.net said...

yay! I love the 6 shirt, even though i'm yet to see him wear it. I love the noises elijah can make with his mouth. Its true that Elijah has REAL talent.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Hey Linds! I'm excited for Baby Schreckie to become friends with Eli!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home