Tuesday, April 17, 2007

You are What you Eat?

I've been wondering about some things. Do you know the answers?

1. How did the expression "State of the Art" originate? What does that really mean?
2. Don't people who experience big plumber's butt (is there a better term?) outside, feel a draft? Don't they want to correct the issue?
3. Why do they leave certain office lights on in downtown buildings every night? Who turns them on? How do they choose the lighted offices?
4. Isn't hard for Elijah to poop while sitting in a diaper? He is on a kick of grunting them out in the breakfast high chair. I think it would be hard for the little guy with gravity working against him.
5. Will I survive the next 3 weeks with school, work, YL, graduations galore, mommy-ness, wife-ness, and dusting my house?

There are some things I do know:
1. God thirsts for me
2. I can only control my own actions- I must show love.
3. I love my family, my house, my community
4. Elijah does always get the job done.
5. I should complain less...much less.

Happy Pictures Below!
Elijah Enjoys Spring Swinging and Squealing. Also is getting great at "mamama" and "dadadda"'s!













Easter Family Pic at Jacob's Well

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger laurenashleypayton@sbcglobal.net said...

HEY! i'm in that picture!! I love that you said "show love" in this post! It's still written on my arm! LOVE!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Drew and Lindsey Osborne said...

..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home